MMC Greif Protection! MMC uses a system called Precious Stones. We strongly urge all users to deploy the grief protection field (Gold Block) in order to protect your items. Using a Grief Protection field will make the contents of your chests, furnaces, crops, animals, villagers, etc safe from those who might want to cause them harm, or even steal your goods. These blocks also prevent people from destroying your house!
If you don’t protect yourself, people CAN break into your house and steal your items!
How to create a Grief Protection Field
- Start by holding Shift and then placing your Gold Block.
- By default, this will protect a 20x20x20 area. It should be enclosed with Glass to show the field.
- Shift-Right click on the gold block to enter “Drawing Mode”.
- This sounds confusing, but its difficult to explain. You want to left click the top corner on one side, and then left click the bottom corner on the other side. Refer to the image below
- You will then see the perimeter of your field change. You can also make it much bigger than your house to cover crops, animals, etc.
- You can enclose a protected area up to 30k Blocks! You can also deploy more than one field, which grants you a really large area.