What if, donations

dwa1275

Builder
Jul 22, 2014
So I have a question, what if and what would I get if I donated $1000 to MMC, I'm not just asking because I want to get someone excited about it, I am honestly thinking about it, now if I were to do something like this, I will not be now, but sometime in the future, I've played on this server for the last month, and am really enjoying it, and would like to watch it grow, like most players on this server, so, the question is there,

Reactions: SuperZachlee3000

SuperZachlee3000

Town Designer
Dec 13, 2013
So I have a question, what if and what would I get if I donated $1000 to MMC, I'm not just asking because I want to get someone excited about it, I am honestly thinking about it, now if I were to do something like this, I will not be now, but sometime in the future, I've played on this server for the last month, and am really enjoying it, and would like to watch it grow, like most players on this server, so, the question is there,
The highest donation package we offer is D5 which is 150$ but if you would like that would be amazing if you wanted to donate 1000$. Idk about any of the other staff but I think that would deserve an award :)

Shane

He's the Shane, man.
Dec 16, 2012
Upstate New York, United States
Well, if anyone were to donate a thousand dollars, the money would go completely toward supporting the server. From paying for the monthly costs of owning a server, to paying for hardware upgrades for the computer the server's being hosted on. You'd be helping keep the server afloat and you'd be praised by players like me who would like to donate but can't. Don't expect to donate into a modrank, however, because we don't work that way. :p

Last edited:

TheWolfsHeart

Server Psychopath
Vet Mod
Donor Level 3
Dec 10, 2012
You are allowed to spend the money you earn/have the way you'd like. Though, as mentioned, the top donator package is D5, at $150. You'd have to work out something with Fizz to get it to him, and as Shane has said, it all goes directly to the server. It'll be greatly appreciated as well, since we'd probably be able to get a few of those well needed plugins developed.

Tercept

Administrator
Adman
Donor Level 5
Dec 10, 2012
Please contact Fizz and myself through a private message so we can work out the details.

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
Dec 10, 2012
extra costs this month due to domain registrations and licensing for forum and plugins... *sigh* never ends. :) Anything is welcome.

Reactions: Swiftflight