Weekly newsletter?

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
I feel as if sometimes we (as a server) don't communicate enough with our users. Would anyone be opposed to receiving a weekly perhaps bi-weekly letter just letting you know how things are going? What we're thinking, etc?

For those who don't want to receive this, you can turn off email from administrator in your users preferences.

Legoguy

Miner
Id like it. Just to get a heads up in case something important is happening *cough* readding brewery *cough* *cough*

royfi

Town Designer
I would love to see a news letter, reading what happened on the server and stuff like that

ynefpavlov

Town Designer
Maybe even monthly, but this is sure a great idea!

As a member of the Content Creation stuff you thought of Fffizzz, I oculd help writing articles for the newsletter or something :)

Hrad

Hrad1999
I like it but the email im using for my login at this website isn't my email so I would have to either change it or just tell you my email

ynefpavlov

Town Designer
Oh great you reply Xander, this reminds us we should actually make the newsletter lol.

I was working on something a week ago haha

ynefpavlov

Town Designer
Fffizzz and me were talking about it. The point with these newsletters is that either Fffizzz or Tercept has to send it, they are the only ones with access to email database.

I'm not an expert on HTML, but we found a template that we can use. I wrote some small articles about the recent changes and so on. It just needs finishing up and sending :)

I do think another 'reporter' would be nice to have, to work with me on the biweekly newsletter so it's not only me that writes the text xD

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
Our first newsletter (proper newsletter) has been sent out! I'd like to thank @ynefpavlov and @Hestehaven as they will be providing most content for newsletters. Be sure to let us know what we can do to improve the content we deliver to you guys!

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
Just for anyone curious, I don't send many emails to you guys. Most should remember, it's usually "maybe" once a month. We are planning bi-weekly atthis point.

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
The next iteration of the news letter has shipped. What do you guys think so far? What would you like to see or not see?