Uploading files in a convo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJRedFlames

Builder
Dec 11, 2012
When attempting to upload pictures (normally I use the 'Upload a File' button and insert images) I noticed the button is nowhere to be found in conversations. Is this on purpose or am I to stupid to find it? Can you please fix it? :)

SuperZachlee3000

Town Designer
Dec 13, 2013
When attempting to upload pictures (normally I use the 'Upload a File' button and insert images) I noticed the button is nowhere to be found in conversations. Is this on purpose or am I to stupid to find it? Can you please fix it? :)
When uploading pictures, try dragging pictures into the conversation text box and press full image at the bottom to make it load.

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
Dec 10, 2012
Any reason holding it back from making it enabled?
We have 4 gigs of attachments already, just keeps resources under control and backups smaller. I'd use Imgur and post link to that image there. IMGUR supports a drag/drop interface, and you can hotlink in forum and messages without problems.

DJRedFlames

Builder
Dec 11, 2012
We have 4 gigs of attachments already, just keeps resources under control and backups smaller. I'd use Imgur and post link to that image there. IMGUR supports a drag/drop interface, and you can hotlink in forum and messages without problems.
I'll get off my lazy ass and learn to use imgur. All hail free memory space

T_E_S

Builder
Dec 23, 2012
Lol cool, i'm from the dutch speaking part of belgium 2! where u from? I'm from Dilsen-Stokkem, near Genk and Hasselt :D

ynefpavlov

Town Designer
Dec 12, 2012
Uhoh belgians taking over the place xD

There is relatively a large group of Dutch speaking players around on the server man!

yaltar101

Nation Builder
Dec 10, 2012
always has been
as im typing 5 out of 13 players online are Dutch or Belgium players;)

Status
Not open for further replies.