Unpopular opinion thread

Dec 10, 2012
Classified
While I do think she is quite attractive, the majority of her songs that get airtime follow the same two formulas: love song and breakup song. It's a well-known fact that she often writes songs about her ex's, often calling them out in the songs, even by name. I think that's a bit bitchy.
im still waiting for the next single: wrong direction
(since she and harry styles broke up lol)

Dec 10, 2012
Classified
Yay, it's Shane's turn again to give his opinion on things.

> Atheism and Theism are flawed in logic, and to believe in one you are just as naive as the person you may bash believing the other.
> Natural Orangeade is better than Orange juice.
> The WiiU is at the same level as the Xbox 360 and the Playstation 3, and all three are obsolete regardless.
> Minecraft isn't a fun game. Minecraft is only fun when you mess with it and change it.
> The Electric Bass is a much cooler instrument than the Electric Guitar.
> Having a different opinion isn't grounds for an argument, being a self righteous douche just makes an argument inevitable.
> The West Side and the East Side both have their advantages, but the best side is the North Side. C to the Anada, bitches.
> Apple has its strengths over Microsoft in the field of computers, but Macs are still extremely overpriced and not as customizable.
> The Spirit Temple is the hardest temple in Ocarina of Time, the Water Temple just had some flawed mechanics.
> It is not better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
> It is possible for a man to have a relationship with a woman that isn't all about sex.
> There is no such thing as a friendzone, there is such a thing as getting your hopes up.
> Marijuana isn't some super-drug that's extremely safe and everyone should try.
> All drugs should be legal across the world. You are responsible for what you put into your own body.
> Just because you could legally obtain a drug doesn't mean everyone's going to kill themselves with it.
> Regular Show is superior to Adventure Time, but Adventure Time has a wider audience it can go for.
> Just because you were born in '99 doesn't mean you're a '90s kid. It's about when you grew up, not when you were born.
agree
agree
disagree
agree
disagree
agree
dafuq?
agree
agree
agree
agree
lol
agree
agree
agree
i watch neither
fuck that i dont care

B

benjh

i never said that :eek:
but i dont follow that anyway lol
Lol, I doo! :D But Im not One Direction obsessed, heck all I know is that they're 5 boys. They work for Simon Cowell, Liam Payne broke up with his girlfriend, Taylor Swift is 22 and Harry Styles is 18 and they went out. And 3 of their songs, Little Things, What makes you beautiful and LWWY.

Dec 10, 2012
Classified
Lol, I doo! :D But Im not One Direction obsessed, heck all I know is that they're 5 boys. They work for Simon Cowell, Liam Payne broke up with his girlfriend, Taylor Swift is 22 and Harry Styles is 18 and they went out. And 3 of their songs, Little Things, What makes you beautiful and LWWY.
ya know what this is a thread about opinions so 1d is a group of spoiled teens. and they stole everything justin bieber thought she had.

and yes. i meant to put she.

B

benjh

ya know what this is a thread about opinions so 1d is a group of spoiled teens. and they stole everything justin bieber thought she had.

and yes. i meant to put she.
Lol okay then... and yes I agree with you. One D is a group of spoiled teens. >.< I like Justin Beiber betteerr though!

Fatpenguin45

Fatass Penguin
May 19, 2013
New York
-rodtang was a good mod
-athiesm is good
-professional sports is one of the most important things in the world (mostly unpopular on this website)
-gingers must be eradicated
-i prefer xbox over all other consoles
-music you hear everyday sucks

bluechops

British Vet Mod
Donor Level 5
Jan 21, 2013
England
steamcommunity.com
-TV sucks
-the internet is getting worse
-there should be no age restrictions
-parents who say "the schools should educate my children about sex" (and those who say children shouldn't be educated about sex) are dumb
-people who think that banning handguns in the uk was a good idea should meet a mugger in a ally at 2 in the morning
-some people are smarter than others, your opinion isn't always correct, but it might just be the best one
-suicide is a permanent fix to a temporary solution
-if you are dumb and think that there are no consequences for your actions you are dumb.
-there are always consequences, you are not always effected by them
-if you kill someone you should be punished
-if you kill multiple people you should be killed
-unless it's self defence, if you are dumb enough to break into someone's house you should be shot
-there is always a choice
-we are all as stupid as each other, just some people are smarter at some things than others

tTheoRyy

Builder
Dec 10, 2012
Silent Earth: 3
-the internet is getting worse
thanks reddit
-if you kill someone you should be punished
in what universe is this an unpopular opinion

an unpopular opinion from me:

Ground Zeroes is an incredible game and entirely worth the thirty dollars. There's a lot of replay value, and the controversy surrounding the ending is bullshit. It's not being brutal just for shock value, except for in the sense of the game itself, i.e. SF sending a message to Boss and Kaz.

Reactions: ftblplaya9207

bluechops

British Vet Mod
Donor Level 5
Jan 21, 2013
England
steamcommunity.com
thanks reddit

in what universe is this an unpopular opinion

an unpopular opinion from me:

Ground Zeroes is an incredible game and entirely worth the thirty dollars. There's a lot of replay value, and the controversy surrounding the ending is bullshit. It's not being brutal just for shock value, except for in the sense of the game itself, i.e. SF sending a message to Boss and Kaz.
It seems more and more like it everyday

newsfeed.time.com/2013/12/12/the-affluenza-defense-judge-rules-rich-kids-rich-kid-ness-makes-him-not-liable-for-deadly-drunk-driving-accident/

bluechops

British Vet Mod
Donor Level 5
Jan 21, 2013
England
steamcommunity.com
The majority of responses to that verdict were overwhelmingly negative, therefore it's not a popular opinion.
And still he remains as free as a bird, while he took the life of 4 people. It is my opinion that people must find this positive, due to the fact that I think it's worse that plenty of people find this not acceptable and yet nothing has happened to him.

tTheoRyy

Builder
Dec 10, 2012
Silent Earth: 3
And still he remains as free as a bird, while he took the life of 4 people. It is my opinion that people must find this positive, due to the fact that I think it's worse that plenty of people find this not acceptable and yet nothing has happened to him.
What do you expect people to do? Just go execute him in the streets?

The law has spoken, unfortunately. The people can't do anything to him within the law except show disapproval, which you can bet your ass they have.