TIME TO MOVE (update)

dwa1275

Builder
So we have got a new map up and running, so now you may ask, what do I need to do.

First of all, we will copy you builds, and chests at the time we move you.

Second, we will be working with players one on one, so when your turn is up, we will contact you, and work with you to move over, so DO NOT ask to move your stuff right away, we will get to you.

When we contact you, you will have to make sure you have everything you want taken over in your chests in your inventory or your enderchest, so you might want to start now.

Once we move you over you will have the opportunity to find your location you want to continue to build at and we will place your build and you will stay in the new map.

As of now you can continue to build, and mine, we will get to you when we are ready.

Some information may change, and will be posted here if changed as the owners may want to do something a little different for the players while we set it up. So just keep an eye out on this forum

If you have any questions, please contact myself or boosted, I am on teams peek whenever you see me online, so don't be shy,

Thank you

Last edited:

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
Wouldn't it be easier for me to just move player inventories across which also includes enderchests?

Tercept

Administrator
Adman
Donor Level 5
Wouldn't it be easier for me to just move player inventories across which also includes enderchests?
Yes.

Editing the main post for this.

ANYTHING YOU WANT TRANSFERRED TO THE NEW MAP MUST BE IN YOUR INVENTORY OR ENDERCHEST

dwa1275

Builder
Yes.

Editing the main post for this.

ANYTHING YOU WANT TRANSFERRED TO THE NEW MAP MUST BE IN YOUR INVENTORY OR ENDERCHEST
Asking instead of moveing your inventory and enderchest to chest, if it would be easy to just transfer over that, so players would not have to worry, but if the put there items inside the area they want moved, the items will be moved as well

T_E_S

Builder
Asking instead of moveing your inventory and enderchest to chest, if it would be easy to just transfer over that, so players would not have to worry, but if the put there items inside the area they want moved, the items will be moved as well
So if your stuff is in the chests that stand in the build you want to take with you, it doesn't matter?

Tercept

Administrator
Adman
Donor Level 5
Umm when we were talking with boosted he said that inventories and enderchests may not work so he told us to put it in a chest at our main base and same thing mods will one by one talk to us and transfer the whole base
Enderchests and inventories will be moved over.

C_Hawk14

Miner
so inventory (including enderchests) and items in chests, which are in the builds you take with you, will be moved to the new server, right? If you are foolish enough to keep stuff outside the builds, enderchest or inventory itself, you deserve to lose these items.