See you later!

VasegaardOP

Miner
Apr 28, 2014
Denmark
So as some of you know, im taking a break after today, not only from the server, but from minecraft in general.
Im gonna miss all of you, but theres a couple of guys, that i love more than anyone else on the server, that I wanna say a special thanks and bye too.

First @icecosmicuprise. I remember the first day i logged on the server, the message: ''MrVasegaard have been slain by Icecosmicuprise'' was in the chat atleast twice, so as most can tell, i didnt realy like that Ice guy rigth away, But things changed and i started skyping with people like @kobra671 and @chance9898, And suddenly you were in the skype group aswell.. Since then we have had so much fun toggetter, being on the server, playing another game or just talking about random stuff 'n things, and i wanna thank you for surviving me for so long, even tho i know I can be a little too much at times. :p

@ynefpavlov. Man, the memories you and me have had over the last year have been amazing. You helped me with alot of things when I started on the server, was it simply setting up a PS field, or building a house, and im truely thankfull for that. I remember the town we build togetter, even tho it never got done, like every other of your project ;).

@chance9898 You were pretty much the reason why i even got in conctact with peope, cause you asked me to go on skype, and once i finally made one. Even tho at first i was really shy and couldnt realy speak english, you helped me so much! I remember building Your Maysells, Nikki, and at the time my, base togetter with you, we had alot of fun doing that project! :D

And last but not least @Foose and @BionicHavoc1 You two guys have taught me so much, i cant imagine how many times you have facepalmed over something i said.
Being it games or real life, you both have helped me alot! And i wanna thank you for that! :)

Also I put a new tressure hidden on the map, and since people where saying it was too easy, im only giving 2 hints, so I hope someone find it, even tho its alot harder this time. ;)

Its within 500 blocks of Spawn.
Its to the west of Spawn.

See you all later!

ynefpavlov

Town Designer
Dec 12, 2012
:O Vase! Y is u leaving me! :0000

Imma miss you man! Come back some time soon! Like am onth or so? :p

SuperZachlee3000

Town Designer
Dec 13, 2013
I see how it is vase... xD Hah jk, even though we were enemy's for a while it will be different lol. Take care man ;)

VasegaardOP

Miner
Apr 28, 2014
Denmark
Thanks man! I were thinking about adding you aswell, but i didnt want to make the post too long, so i just added the 5 that had made the biggest impact on me as a person.

Dont miss me too much Zach ;)