Rio's halo clips and montage's

cooltitan

New Miner
Dec 24, 2012
Thats Great man. Hope we can play together sometime or something my Gamertag is: SBD Titan
Most of the time i play COD but if asked I will play halo. Just for you to know im good check my service record

satanicnite

Builder
Dec 18, 2012
I dont have H4 i stopped at H3. THe play was definetly impressive but how bad are you (not you them) to run at a person and get assasinated... if someone jumps at me facing backwards i would melee them lol. Almost looked like some PS3 kiddies on the other team ;P

cooltitan

New Miner
Dec 24, 2012
Really....... I fing hate my 10 year old bro. hes too lazy to make his own and he sucks ass at halo. like i said have not been on in a month. i play cod mostly

tTheoRyy

Builder
Dec 10, 2012
Silent Earth: 3
I dont have H4 i stopped at H3. THe play was definetly impressive but how bad are you (not you them) to run at a person and get assasinated... if someone jumps at me facing backwards i would melee them lol. Almost looked like some PS3 kiddies on the other team ;P
It's pretty much been like that since Halo 3. Series and Xbox Live got insanely popular, all the retards who can turn on an xbox start playing.

Rio_fickle

Sexy Vet Mod
Donor Level 5
Dec 10, 2012
if someone jumps at me facing backwards i would melee them
all my friends have said similar things, they have told me I would never Ninja them.

i've ninja'd most of them like 3 - 5 times! :D