New theme is live...

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
I expect to make some tweaks as the days come and go, but I wanted to get it out there. We've had red for WAY to long and needed a facelift. There is some really cool things about this theme which you'll discover as you play around.

I have a ticket open with the dev to fix post ratings as they currently look aweful, he said he should have a fix for me in a day or so.

I updated the homepage as well, included a new BG for it to match more along the new color scheme. Again, need to do some more work there. If you have any ideas and or suggestions, feel free to post them and I will attempt to address any issues going forward!

In particular, I like the sticky sidebar, but might need to move the shoutbox up, so that you dont have to scroll down so far to see it.

TheWolfsHeart

Server Psychopath
Donor Level 3
Content Creator
Suddenly...CHANGES! NOOOOOOO

All jokes aside, it's definitely a nice change. Is there any way to keep the old version as well for those of us who prefer it? I'm a fluid guy, so I can adjust, but some may not like it :p

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
Suddenly...CHANGES! NOOOOOOO

All jokes aside, it's definitely a nice change. Is there any way to keep the old version as well for those of us who prefer it? I'm a fluid guy, so I can adjust, but some may not like it :p
It's still an option in your user preferences on the site.