New Donation Idea

Hi everyone!

So, I've been watching a lot of new donation implants happening, custom tags, pets, etc. And I think a good idea would be being able to talk in color in-game. For example, $10 for 3 months.

Of course, they're limits to all perks in any Server, some can include:
- Only certain colors (readable)
- Can only use ever 5 minutes
- Can't abuse

Things along those lines, please give your feedback in the comments, I think this could be a great idea to make
some extra donation money, but,everyone has their own opinions. Thanks!

-Xandee

Hi everyone!

So, I've been watching a lot of new donation implants happening, custom tags, pets, etc. And I think a good idea would be being able to talk in color in-game. For example, $10 for 3 months.

Of course, they're limits to all perks in any Server, some can include:
- Only certain colors (readable)
- Can only use ever 5 minutes
- Can't abuse

Things along those lines, please give your feedback in the comments, I think this could be a great idea to make
some extra donation money, but,everyone has their own opinions. Thanks!

-Xandee
Sounds cool! I don't see a problem with it :)

Tercept

Administrator
Adman
Donor Level 5
Problem: I can't restrict color choices and giving colors might also give the special characters. I have thought about this before but decided against it.

It sounds like a good suggestion, but I think we are good enough without. One of my reasons is, I don't wish to see the chat being all wierd and stuff. Would be great to have the global chat as simple as possible. And you can type with color in a personal channel. So get one of those instead and make the color whatever you wish to ;)

The biggest problem we would have is people using the same color as broadcast or server or private messages. They would just get blurred in and unseen. It's already hard enough trying to track who is saying what in chat and adding color I feel would only add more fire to the flames so to speak. On the personal side of things I love the idea, but on the practical side I don't think it would work out.