More "off topic" sub forums?

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
Dec 10, 2012
Since we tend to spend a bit of time on the forums, I was thinking a small restructure was in order. Perhaps add some new categories (ie: gaming) and sub forums for other popular games we're all into. Since the vast majority of us play way more than just MC, it could be a useful idea to talk about other things as well. What do you guys think?

Reactions: Foose

TheWolfsHeart

Server Psychopath
Vet Mod
Donor Level 3
Dec 10, 2012
Since we tend to spend a bit of time on the forums, I was thinking a small restructure was in order. Perhaps add some new categories (ie: gaming) and sub forums for other popular games we're all into. Since the vast majority of us play way more than just MC, it could be a useful idea to talk about other things as well. What do you guys think?
Do et!

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
Dec 10, 2012
Seems like this is a well received idea. To make this easier for me, if you have ideas or know of another well established forum/community that has a nice list of forums/subforums we can borrow ideas from, let me know. :)

The main thing, I don't want to make the main page 10 miles long by adding content, but at the same time, if it's hidden no one ever sees it.

T_E_S

Builder
Dec 23, 2012
Seems like this is a well received idea. To make this easier for me, if you have ideas or know of another well established forum/community that has a nice list of forums/subforums we can borrow ideas from, let me know. :)

The main thing, I don't want to make the main page 10 miles long by adding content, but at the same time, if it's hidden no one ever sees it.
This is the forums of an old server I was super moderator on, http://www.topica-rp.com/home/index.php maybe you can get some ideas there (this isn't intended to advertise the server in anyway, SINDS THE SERVER CLOSED ANYWAYS lol)

Hestehaven

Builder
Dec 24, 2012
Denmark
Some sub forums we could have:
- Goodbye or introduction forum.
I see a lot of people making threads of their goodbyes or when they join and say hello to the server. Same goes for those who rejoin and wish to announce their arrivel. (this I often see in Offtipic.)
- Other games/movies
people often tend to talk about movies or other games.