MMC Is shutting down...

Its really sad to see the server go but i guess good things have to end eventually. I've been playing here since September 2012 and ive met some great and kind people and will always remember the good times ive had on tuis server. I hooe to see everyone again sometime on Boost and Dwa's server or Super's server. Thank you for creating this wonderful server fffizzz! There will never be anything better in my books!

I can't believe that MMC is shutting down. This server is what had gotten me to really play minecraft before. I had met so many friends here that I will always remember. It has been awhile since I had been active (Due to school stuff >.<) and I had really hoped to be able to get back on in the summer. Thanks to fffizzz and all the other mods and admins for making this server so memorable and amazing.

Shane

He's the Shane, man.
Wow, thanks for everything throughout the years, this server was a big part of my life for a big part of my life. I have this place to thank for keeping me distracted and happy long enough for the rough tides on the river of life to calm enough for me to swim in. This place has been a home of mine since 2010, but I think it's healthy for things to end now. I appreciate all you've done for us in the past, @fffizzz, and I wish I could have been more active lately. I'm sure that if Leo were online to say anything, he'd have nothing but good things to say too. Thanks for giving me a place to find friends way back. So long. :]

For the record, I'm Vylsius on steam and I'd be happy to add anyone from here. We may not have the server, but we still have a family. :D

@Boosted_FG2 I am in the same boat man. I don't want to compete with you and I wish a lot of luck to you and your server. You have a lot of knowledge and I would like to thank you probably the most because you are the main reason why I got mod. You helped me through a lot of stuff and pointed out what I needed to do. I looked up to you and I still will. You have taught me a lot in the time that we have shared on this server and I will definitely hop on your server and say hi every once in a while. Thank you for all you have done and farewell to the rest of the mod team as well, you guys have been like a second family to me.@dwa1275 @babygirl1275 @PepPep @Foose @h_rancourt17 @icecosmicuprise (even though we talk everyday, Ice aka Chris xD) :) <3 :D ;)

@Boosted_FG2 I am in the same boat man. I don't want to compete with you and I wish a lot of luck to you and your server. You have a lot of knowledge and I would like to thank you probably the most because you are the main reason why I got mod. You helped me through a lot of stuff and pointed out what I needed to do. I looked up to you and I still will. You have taught me a lot in the time that we have shared on this server and I will definitely hop on your server and say hi every once in a while. Thank you for all you have done and farewell to the rest of the mod team as well, you guys have been like a second family to me.@dwa1275 @babygirl1275 @PepPep @Foose @h_rancourt17 @icecosmicuprise (even though we talk everyday, Ice aka Chris xD) :) <3 :D ;)
Hope to see u around bro [emoji2]

Oh and also to add on to that about my server. I wont have a link yet, I am currently working on spawn with some of the mods and admins we already have on a computer hosted server but we will have it up for public hopefully at the beginning of April or May depending on costs. I will also get a team speak server up sometime this summer or even before that, ill keep y'all updated on that. Though if you want to see some leaks and stuff with my server before I release it you can always check out my youtube channel. Ill be on my computer a lot over spring break so you can see me there: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChPydJcHoFB9riJXpFkTeFg :)

Oh and also to add on to that about my server. I wont have a link yet, I am currently working on spawn with some of the mods and admins we already have on a computer hosted server but we will have it up for public hopefully at the beginning of April or May depending on costs. I will also get a team speak server up sometime this summer or even before that, ill keep y'all updated on that. Though if you want to see some leaks and stuff with my server before I release it you can always check out my youtube channel. Ill be on my computer a lot over spring break so you can see me there :)
I thought u guys were up n running. Ill check ur channel out tomorrow n see what ya got. Fizz should have world download up soon if he doesn't already. Could prob get some cool builds from there to use.

When I first hopped on during the early days I never could have imagined how great of an experience it would end up being...
Haha seriously... I have so many great memories doing shit on this server, though it was rarely minecraft related. It's funny to think about the impact MMC probably had on so many people's lives. Fizz, thank you so much for providing a place for everyone to have fun for so many years, I know it wasn't easy. Like bing said, you have patience that rivals buddha. Thanks again and best of luck to you and your family!

And to the rest of yall negros and to the ones who will not read this message thanks for all the great memories.

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
Fffizzz I haven't had a chance to look at it yet but does the world download you gave us include the nether?
No one expressed interest in the nether, so it wasn't included. Old dedicated machine is expired and I no longer have access to it unfortunately.

@Tercept

Okay thanks mate :)

Is it possible you have any other old world saved? We know Fffizzz accidently lost them, but perhaps you have some backed up files of those awesome worlds too?

Tercept

Administrator
Adman
Donor Level 5
@Tercept

Okay thanks mate :)

Is it possible you have any other old world saved? We know Fffizzz accidently lost them, but perhaps you have some backed up files of those awesome worlds too?
I have a copy of the latest Dungeon, Bing's latest changes on Badlands, and the latest Survival.

All other maps have been lost with time. It sucks I know, but it's the truth. I may have a save somewhere of the map with Korriban and Atlantis though...