Introduce yourself!

lk16

Rich Ass
Dec 10, 2012
Money Bin
I'm lk16, no its not IK16, its LK16. My irl name is Luuk, I'm from the Netherlands.
Currently I'm doing a master in Computer Science at a university. :)

Reactions: Riofickle

Shane

He's the Shane, man.
Dec 16, 2012
Upstate New York, United States
Oh, we're doing this thing again? Guess I'll reintroduce myself.

My name is Shane, I'm 17, I'm a senior, and I live in Upstate New York. I've been on this server probably 2 years now, but I've taken long patches of inactivity. I'll be back for as long as I'm not bored of the community, as Minecraft gets a little boring some times. If you met me in my earlier years on the server, I'm not the same guy anymore, and if I left a negative effect on you, I hope that I can change that. Anyways, I'll see y'all around.

Wow, been a while since I had to post an intro here.

Also, Garisa, oovoo is for the weak and technologically challenged. Teamspeak is where it's at.

B

benjh

Lemme re-do this.
Hey there,

In game name is benjh121000. I am a girl, shocking? Don't believe me? There's a picture of me sonewhere <-- there. I have been on this server, less than a year, if not that a little over a year. I love bright colors, and being with friends. I have a Skype, ooVoo, Facebook and a twitter I just made. I am always up for an argument!! And I suck at building. And fighting. And mining. That's all!!

Reactions: lk16

Gushi1

Builder
Dec 17, 2012
Land of Ooo. In a Yellow Submarine
Oh, we're doing this thing again? Guess I'll reintroduce myself.

My name is Shane, I'm 17, I'm a senior, and I live in Upstate New York. I've been on this server probably 2 years now, but I've taken long patches of inactivity. I'll be back for as long as I'm not bored of the community, as Minecraft gets a little boring some times. If you met me in my earlier years on the server, I'm not the same guy anymore, and if I left a negative effect on you, I hope that I can change that. Anyways, I'll see y'all around.

Wow, been a while since I had to post an intro here.

Also, Garisa, oovoo is for the weak and technologically challenged. Teamspeak is where it's at.
image.jpg

Reactions: Shane

Gushi1

Builder
Dec 17, 2012
Land of Ooo. In a Yellow Submarine
Ok I wanna re-try.
Hi my name is Gushi1. I'm 11. I live in Dearborn Height Michigan. I've been on the server for a year now. But sometimes I may just not be on the server. I don't always play minecraft though. My favorite cartoon is Keroro Gunso. I'm a Girl.
And I love Jack Frost and Rise of the Guardians!
And I love Yukiki

ftblplaya9207

rgbyplaya9207
Dec 10, 2012
in your area
ftblplaya9207
been a mod for 3 monthsish
been on mmc since late feb of 2011
likes: alcohol, grilled cheese, italy, 8221 lawsuits, and the cpi
dislikes: pissy wife, shitty kids, people who sass me, npc's shooting at me, and ashton