I have survived...

Swiftflight

Just a Mod
Blue Mod
Donor Level 2
Aug 8, 2013
Kalopsia
From what this thread dictates... I survived... but survive is not the right word... one would associate such a thing with a chance of death... a sense of fulfillment... the right word would be I was blessed... I was blessed with 8 wonderful months of moderator... I though I was helping the server, and that was fun. It was so fun to get a chance to hang out with the mods... to help all of you. I hope I can continue being as such, with regards to having fun and helping all of you.

I admit I left on the worst foot imaginable... but these things happen so we can grow and learn.

~Swift

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
Dec 10, 2012
We know being a mod can burn you out. We appreciate all you have done for our team and server. No one is perfect and we learn as we grow. Hopefully you stick around as you're a good person and well liked on the server (except for the tools you have banned over those 8 months, they may not like you). :)

TheWolfsHeart

Server Psychopath
Vet Mod
Donor Level 3
Dec 10, 2012
As a man that once stood above me as a moderator, almost like an elder brother, this is almost like watching him leave.

Nah.. Who am I kidding? You're my buddy still :3 Stay around for a while. 1.8 brings beautiful surprises for us.

SuperZachlee3000

Town Designer
Dec 13, 2013
Awwww I am going to miss you Swift. Even though you have had your moments with me, or my town or whatever i'll still miss ya man. Good luck out there. Believe me, being a freshman isn't easy. Hopefully you can come back to visit someday. :p

Swiftflight

Just a Mod
Blue Mod
Donor Level 2
Aug 8, 2013
Kalopsia
I'm not leaving... I AM NOT leaving... I just stopped being a mod because I couldn't spend enough time on the server due to school...

kobra671

PickleMan
Donor Level 4
May 26, 2013
Man, I'm not gonna get used to seeing [Mod] next to your name Swift lol. I was there when you got mod and left mod :). Good luck in school.

kobra671

PickleMan
Donor Level 4
May 26, 2013
oh god that was a mess up..I clicked reply instead of Edit well...

Rio_fickle

Sexy Vet Mod
Donor Level 5
Dec 10, 2012
Very sad to see a good mod leave the team. Couple things I wanted to say, I know I can be hard on you and all mods at times, but I do this to make you better at what you are. And to help you improve, Just let it be known your efforts are much appreciated.

Another thing, Don't know if you watch boondocks but there's an episode called "Riley wuz here" and it has Bob Ross in it, of whom I know you like. so if you haven't seen that episode you should definitely give it a peep.
Anyways, thanks again for your work to the server

TheWolfsHeart

Server Psychopath
Vet Mod
Donor Level 3
Dec 10, 2012
Very sad to see a good mod leave the team. Couple things I wanted to say, I know I can be hard on you and all mods at times, but I do this to make you better at what you are. And to help you improve, Just let it be known your efforts are much appreciated.

Another thing, Don't know if you watch boondocks but there's an episode called "Riley wuz here" and it has Bob Ross in it, of whom I know you like. so if you haven't seen that episode you should definitely give it a peep.
Anyways, thanks again for your work to the server
Boondocks is mah shit meng. And I know that episode. It's actually pretty awesome xD