Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bluechops

British Vet Mod
Donor Level 5
Jan 21, 2013
England
steamcommunity.com
I would go iphone, but that's just me. My htc broke so quickly, compared to my current iPhone 4s, I would never go back unless they made some drastic improvements.

(This is kinda ignoring price as I got them both for about the same, htc new and iphone second hand)

kobra671

PickleMan
Donor Level 4
May 26, 2013
I personally like iPhones better. I have a 4s myself so you should get a 5s

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
Dec 10, 2012
I'd wait till end of summer if you can and pick up a hotly anticipated iPhone 6. For me, it would be a choice between the Galaxy S5, iPhone 5s, or after the next generation of amazon phones, that one (too early to buy right now, let them work out the bugs and add highly wanted featutres first).

Reactions: Rio_fickle

Swiftflight

Just a Mod
Blue Mod
Donor Level 2
Aug 8, 2013
Kalopsia
I'd wait till end of summer if you can and pick up a hotly anticipated iPhone 6. For me, it would be a choice between the Galaxy S5, iPhone 5s, or after the next generation of amazon phones, that one (too early to buy right now, let them work out the bugs and add highly wanted featutres first).
I am looking for a phone that is not leaning towards 6 inches, I am coming from a Galaxy S2 which was 5.11. Do you suppose I could adjust to the 5.5 I think it is...
Edit: It is 5.59!

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
Dec 10, 2012
According to rumors, the new iPhone will come in two sizes. Standard (maybe a tad bigger), and larger like the s5.

http://www.macrumors.com/roundup/iphone-6/

Of course, these are all "rumors", but if you're up to date with how the apple rumor mill works, it's generally pretty accurate.

Rio_fickle

Sexy Vet Mod
Donor Level 5
Dec 10, 2012
Personally I love my 5s. I can easily unlock it with the touch of my thumb to the home button, Its one of the best looking phones I've ever had. If you do get it I suggest getting a case, I lost my case and so far haven't dropped it since then. LUCKILY, but the phone is wayy too nice to break it from one drop. So yea, just get a case. if you do go for the 5s.

Shane

He's the Shane, man.
Dec 16, 2012
Upstate New York, United States
I recommend the Galaxy, as several relatives of mine have had Galaxy's in the past and they've never had much of an issue. I've fiddled around with one of them while setting it up for them and I'm a fan of the design. Though, keep in mind, my opinion is slightly biased in that I'm not a fan of Apple products so I have a hard time giving each choice a fair chance. :p

crhyoyo

Grand Explorer
Dec 15, 2012
Apple definitely has good products. I am just not a fan of how unbending they are on modifying it. My vote would be for the Galaxy s5.

roewaid

Builder
Dec 10, 2012
I would say iPhone. I got a 4s and will get a 6 as soon as it comes out. I will get the small one if the rumors are true. I don't want a iPad on my ear.
I don't like the plastic design most phones have and I don't like how android works. iPhones look classy and I like how iOS looks and works

Swiftflight

Just a Mod
Blue Mod
Donor Level 2
Aug 8, 2013
Kalopsia
Hmm... Okay Okay... False alarm... my mother found my phone that she lost in her car this morning... I was so close... I knew this was a possibility... damn...