House Lovers Rejoice! For I, have published a new mix!

Swiftflight

Just a Mod
Blue Mod
Donor Level 2
Aug 8, 2013
Kalopsia
Yoyo this is mac daddy Kelso in the hiz house! In all seriousness it is amazing, keep up the good work buddy! and congrats on the new kid! Isn't the other one getting close to your height? hehe

P.S. I just noticed that it is 40 minutes long so... I am gunna he here a while... lol

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
Dec 10, 2012
Well, I appreciate your comments, but you cant possibly listen for 44 minutes in 12 minutes... So, I'll pretend you're still listening. :)

Thanks, Ellas getting big for sure. It was a "dance party" while I was doing the mix, she went nuts the whole time. :)

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
Dec 10, 2012
I'm interested in how well everything flows, how the transitions from one track to the next blend, and of course if you enjoyed the music. :)

Rio_fickle

Sexy Vet Mod
Donor Level 5
Dec 10, 2012
Been listening for awhile now, Not going to lie i'm really enjoying this. Not once have I heard an awkward transition. And that's coming from someone who used to mix all the time ;)
Great song choice also.

Swiftflight

Just a Mod
Blue Mod
Donor Level 2
Aug 8, 2013
Kalopsia
I'm interested in how well everything flows, how the transitions from one track to the next blend, and of course if you enjoyed the music. :)
I love the flow from track to track exactly as Rio said, didn't come across anything I didn't like... although it is 12:00 here... my mind is shutting down as I type...

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
Dec 10, 2012
I've been trying not to go crazy with effects. I've been abusing the shit out of loops and cuts instead, which makes for a better overall sound. If I mixed nearly as much as I used to in FL, and had my proper gear, game would be on! ;)

TheWolfsHeart

Server Psychopath
Vet Mod
Donor Level 3
Dec 10, 2012
Damn Fizz. This is sick. Granted, not entirely my form of music, but this was enjoyable to listen to regardless. Also, if you know FLStudio, one of these days I'll be requesting assistance. xD I've been trying to screw around with it in the past, but never truly got in depth with it.

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
Dec 10, 2012
Haha I played with flstudio for a while. I feel like you need a degree to use that application. It's crazy!

I use a hardware midi controller to mix music, haven't attempted much in the way of actual production.

C_Hawk14

Miner
Dec 11, 2012
Hey fffizzz, Im listening to your music atm :)
Was the silent moment at 1:40 meant to be there?
edit: almost done

Last edited: