Head Museum!

Xandercrash1

Miner
Dec 13, 2012
Maine, USA
Blue Town has just made a Museum, of heads! Where asking for head donations from our fellow Players and or Mods. We currently have around 18-20 heads, and our plan is too have 100 by the end of March. If you have a copy of your head, or someone else's that you would like to give to us, that would be great, and depending on who's head it is, Well provide you with a little bit of zinga. Say its a player who's been on the server for awhile EX: xFLxTw1ster, We would probably give you 50-100z, but if its a new comer, prob 10-30z, so it all depends. If we already have your head, ( We will let you know if we have it or not IF you ask ), Then we won't take another copy of it. If you have any questions, please ask me ( Xandercrash1 ), Bluechops, im_creeper_cam, or Scaryslendy. If none of us happen too be on, We will have a chest open too all near the front door (NOTE: The chest is in the wilderness.) Just place it in there, and like earlier, depending on who it is, well give you zinga. To visit/drop of a head, do /t spawn blue. And also, if you would like too donate your own head, and you don't have a copy of it, well do the killing process with you, and once again, we'll pay you. Comment below if you would like too know how much we think YOUR head is worth, have a good tonight and a great tomarrow!

Extra: We will pay for all mob heads.
Wither: 30
Creeper: 20
Skeleton: 10
Zombie: 8

More Extra: Any Admin heads, We'll let you pick your choice of mob head, AND a Sharpness III Knockback II Diamond Unused sword OR a stack of lapis/iron OR 200-300z.

C_Hawk14

Miner
Dec 11, 2012
Yea, or mine? Ive been longer on the server then u btw, so u make the right calculation.. Not that I've been online much since the new enchanting stuff :( I dislike it.. (like, when emeralds came)

bluechops

British Vet Mod
Donor Level 5
Jan 21, 2013
England
steamcommunity.com
How much I would pay for your head depends on how long you have been playing and if you are a member of my town or not. So xVoo I will give you 40-50zs and C_Hawk. I will give you the same but if you were to join blue you would get more. :p if I am not on and you want to sell it to my town staff just give them the link to this page :)

bluechops

British Vet Mod
Donor Level 5
Jan 21, 2013
England
steamcommunity.com
swazzz that is very difficult as you are so epic i would give you about 300-400 for it but i dont know what the museum would pay!and epic for some reason my account got removed / deleted?! so now i have only just become a member on here :(

SwazZz456

Come at me bro
Dec 12, 2012
i have 17 skele heads, 5 zombie heads, 2 creeper heads, 2 olieomega heads, 1 sush1jed1 head, 1 mikeyman45 head, 1 kingangel head, and 1 other person and then a few in my chest :D

yaltar101

Nation Builder
Dec 10, 2012
got a head of mine somewhere...

how much do you want to pay? I'm on this server for over an year now and blue(mod) off coarse