Grunkle Steven's Technic Packs

steven_saus

Head Wombat
Blue Mod
Dec 11, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
stevesaus.com
For those who are curious, I maintain some Technic packs for my everyday Minecraft experience. You are welcome to try these out as well! (Note: Because I use them, I keep them pretty darn up to date.)

Grunkle Steven's Villagers is the more featureful experience, though I have made an effort to make it pretty consistent with vanilla Minecraft and not too heavy on your computer. Do be aware that a few of the mods (like Easy Excavate) do not work in multiplayer, but they don't cause any problems either. Among the mods I keep up to date with this pack are VoxelMap, CommandMacros, Optifine, Light Overlay, and Presence Footsteps. It also has all the optimization mods that the Light version has.

Grunkle Steven's Villagers (Light) is designed explicitly for low-end computers. It incorporates VoxelMap and LightOverlay, but everything else is about making the play experience smoother - such as Optifine, Dynamic FPS, and Foamfix.

I hope you find them useful!

adscomics

Miner
Dec 13, 2012
Yo light overlay and presence footsteps seem to be SUPER cool. LO will be super helpful when lighting up my Church (Although it's all fully protected, so no mobs spawn anyways). I might snag that mod pack, thanks for sharing this! :D

Reactions: steven_saus