Great if... Only...

Swiftflight

Just a Mod
Blue Mod
Donor Level 2
Aug 8, 2013
Kalopsia
Is it strange for one to want to take over a map? Cause when the reset came... I felt like that... Conquering over half the map and establishing an empire? It would be fun... It really would... but it would be hard... because it's a computer game... with other people who have the same abilities you do... But it would be fun... Like EU4... But like... cooler... and stuff... I think of this time and time again because of the 4th and final season of the Legend of Korra... They have really outdone themselves...

Swiftflight

Just a Mod
Blue Mod
Donor Level 2
Aug 8, 2013
Kalopsia
I wanna... but I have a broken computer... and a bunch of nationalistic leaders... I was hoping you and the other future leaders would hop on the band wagon...

_Ifrit_

Miner
May 8, 2013
Is it strange for one to want to take over a map? Cause when the reset came... I felt like that... Conquering over half the map and establishing an empire? It would be fun... It really would... but it would be hard... because it's a computer game... with other people who have the same abilities you do... But it would be fun... Like EU4... But like... cooler... and stuff... I think of this time and time again because of the 4th and final season of the Legend of Korra... They have really outdone themselves...
i really hope your joking when you say s4 of the legend of korra is any good the show went to shit after s2 i mean comon the giant tentacle unilak was a bit much but i could have lived with it had they gone in a different direction in s3 for example some of the non benders becoming air benders AND the main villain of s3 just happens to be an air bender as well as being in a team of 4 super benders of each element...like if they had developed the characters a bit more in a longer season i think the flying azir would have made some sense and dont even get me started on how jinora knew the poison was metalic so suyin could bend it out of korra that was to much for me "OH AND THE POISON IS METALIC" like fuck off she didnt even know the poison was metalic so to me everything after s2 was lazily done by the studio that did the legend of korra
oh i forgot to mention the most recent episode as well...a flashback episode?! are they serious?? they ran out of ideas to ruin the show so they tossed in a lazy flashback episode..
uuugh i hope that any avatars that come out in the future arent as damaged as the legend of korra

T_E_S

Builder
Dec 23, 2012
i really hope your joking when you say s4 of the legend of korra is any good the show went to shit after s2 i mean comon the giant tentacle unilak was a bit much but i could have lived with it had they gone in a different direction in s3 for example some of the non benders becoming air benders AND the main villain of s3 just happens to be an air bender as well as being in a team of 4 super benders of each element...like if they had developed the characters a bit more in a longer season i think the flying azir would have made some sense and dont even get me started on how jinora knew the poison was metalic so suyin could bend it out of korra that was to much for me "OH AND THE POISON IS METALIC" like fuck off she didnt even know the poison was metalic so to me everything after s2 was lazily done by the studio that did the legend of korra
oh i forgot to mention the most recent episode as well...a flashback episode?! are they serious?? they ran out of ideas to ruin the show so they tossed in a lazy flashback episode..
uuugh i hope that any avatars that come out in the future arent as damaged as the legend of korra
+ they anounced this will be the last you'll ever hear about avatars, they quit after korra, (I heard), I still think Korra is awesome, everyone has his own likes and tastes ;p but yeh, nothing will ever be better then the last airbender

_Ifrit_

Miner
May 8, 2013
+ they anounced this will be the last you'll ever hear about avatars, they quit after korra, (I heard), I still think Korra is awesome, everyone has his own likes and tastes ;p but yeh, nothing will ever be better then the last airbender
Ya everyone has their own tastes for sure but the lazy quality of the legend of korra kind of transcends individual taste. You can like and enjoy it but it only shows how bland and grey your taste is however i enjoyed up to s2 but i mean honestly s3 and 4 really ruined it for me i just expected more from the creators of the last air bender i guess. And i wasn't aware they were done after korra and you know what i believe it and now understand why the show is the way it is .. they are trying to wrap up a series that was probably planned to go on for a longer period of time (like more avatars and whatnot) its sad really i was kind of hoping they would redeem themselves with a better quality show next time around :( .

_Ifrit_

Miner
May 8, 2013
and tbh i kind of noticed what the theme of the show was going to be after they introduced mechatanks...uuuugh...i know its nickelodeon but comon man

TheWolfsHeart

Server Psychopath
Vet Mod
Donor Level 3
Dec 10, 2012
Ya everyone has their own tastes for sure but the lazy quality of the legend of korra kind of transcends individual taste. You can like and enjoy it but it only shows how bland and grey your taste is however i enjoyed up to s2 but i mean honestly s3 and 4 really ruined it for me i just expected more from the creators of the last air bender i guess. And i wasn't aware they were done after korra and you know what i believe it and now understand why the show is the way it is .. they are trying to wrap up a series that was probably planned to go on for a longer period of time (like more avatars and whatnot) its sad really i was kind of hoping they would redeem themselves with a better quality show next time around :( .
Honestly, I found it rather brilliant overall as far as Korra went. Yea, a few things that bothered me, like Jenora knowing it was metallic, but I think part of that comes with having seen the first Avatar. It's the common issue of sequel series. You play it against it's bigger brother, and because you saw the bigger brother first, the little sister loses. I view Korra as it's own series which ties into The Last Airbender, and shut off all the rest. And because of this, I honestly really love the show. I still love the story of Wan and the Lion Turtles. Such an awesome way to throwback to The Last Airbender where Aang got the ability to remove bending from people by speaking TO A LION TURTLE...

And really, if you think about it, Season 3 was rather good. I liked the idea of others gaining the ability to Air Bend due to the change in the spiritual energies. It was basically a way to get away from the possibilities of Aang having recreated the ENTIRE Air Nation and EVERYONE is a descendent of him in a way, meaning less stuck-up bitches going around saying "WELL MY GREAT GRANDFATHER WAS AANG! THE AIRBENDING AVATAR" yea...Fuck that. xD As far as it goes with Zaheir, he was a good villain. He knew all about the Monks and their meditation, and knew of the whole "Enter the void" thing. This only made me enjoy it more when he finally DID fly, due to his attachment [Miss Combution] being severed. Though, yea... Su should have been able to tell the poison was metallic on her own by using the whole feet seeing thing that she inherited from Toph.

Season 4...That's where I'm slightly losing interest, but still want to see how it progresses. Earth Empire is basically the Fire Nation in a nutshell..Which kinda throws me off.

Mikemer456

Builder
Dec 10, 2012
I have no idea what hell ya'll are talking about but I only have one thing to say -
Swift, tone down those "...." a little bit >.>

Foose

Miner
Oct 17, 2014
If the idea was presented earlier I would have been down. I just have invested too much time into what I have now. And if we wanna have avatar talk nothing is better than the original. All hail Aang

TheWolfsHeart

Server Psychopath
Vet Mod
Donor Level 3
Dec 10, 2012
If the idea was presented earlier I would have been down. I just have invested too much time into what I have now. And if we wanna have avatar talk nothing is better than the original. All hail Aang
Granted, the original IS better, but Korra is a nice twist.

_Ifrit_

Miner
May 8, 2013
Honestly, I found it rather brilliant overall as far as Korra went. Yea, a few things that bothered me, like Jenora knowing it was metallic, but I think part of that comes with having seen the first Avatar. It's the common issue of sequel series. You play it against it's bigger brother, and because you saw the bigger brother first, the little sister loses. I view Korra as it's own series which ties into The Last Airbender, and shut off all the rest. And because of this, I honestly really love the show. I still love the story of Wan and the Lion Turtles. Such an awesome way to throwback to The Last Airbender where Aang got the ability to remove bending from people by speaking TO A LION TURTLE...

And really, if you think about it, Season 3 was rather good. I liked the idea of others gaining the ability to Air Bend due to the change in the spiritual energies. It was basically a way to get away from the possibilities of Aang having recreated the ENTIRE Air Nation and EVERYONE is a descendent of him in a way, meaning less stuck-up bitches going around saying "WELL MY GREAT GRANDFATHER WAS AANG! THE AIRBENDING AVATAR" yea...Fuck that. xD As far as it goes with Zaheir, he was a good villain. He knew all about the Monks and their meditation, and knew of the whole "Enter the void" thing. This only made me enjoy it more when he finally DID fly, due to his attachment [Miss Combution] being severed. Though, yea... Su should have been able to tell the poison was metallic on her own by using the whole feet seeing thing that she inherited from Toph.

Season 4...That's where I'm slightly losing interest, but still want to see how it progresses. Earth Empire is basically the Fire Nation in a nutshell..Which kinda throws me off.
to each their own i guess.. im just extremely touchy when it comes to shows and games i enjoy..i just dont understand how you can ruin a sequel to a legendary tittle such as the last air bender perhaps it has something to do with the budget cuts perhaps its lazy devs who knows but like i said before s2 was the last good season for me and even s1 and s2 were a bit rocky..when korra first came out i didnt like the technology jump but they somehow made it fit...kind of...if anything i think the seasons should have been 30ish parts long...there seems to be so much that needs more explaining to make the series really shine because lets be honest here 12 episodes is crazy short for any tv show and everything felt rushed after a while

Swiftflight

Just a Mod
Blue Mod
Donor Level 2
Aug 8, 2013
Kalopsia

They got Kuvira... and Root Bombs though...