Favourite game.

Swiftflight

Just a Mod
Blue Mod
Donor Level 2
Aug 8, 2013
Kalopsia
What's your favorite game/game series ever, and what's your favorite of 2014?
My favorite game series ever would have to be bio shock. My favorite of 2014 would be Wolfenstein: the new order.

TheWolfsHeart

Server Psychopath
Vet Mod
Donor Level 3
Dec 10, 2012
My favorite games - In order from best to least [This is just my top five.]
1. Borderlands 2
2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
3. Terraria
3.5 [Because it's a pretty good game..] Brawlhalla
4. Minecraft
5. Payday 2

Do note, this is five MODERN games that are my favorites, and this is also from over 200+ games I've played. Though, my favorite retro game is probably going to be:
Kirby and The Amazing Mirror.

Reactions: Swiftflight

yaltar101

Nation Builder
Dec 10, 2012
My favorite game series is the Total War series with Rome2 as my top favorite atm.
And my favorit classic would be Jazz Jack Rabbit :rolleyes:

roewaid

Builder
Dec 10, 2012
THE series I put the most time in are the Fifa and Pokemon series. But I also really like the elder scrolls series and minecraft.
And I was addicted to the sims 2 when you could make your own restaurant or shop.

T_E_S

Builder
Dec 23, 2012
My name says enough, The_Elder_Scrolls.... T_E_S lol
Well the game I put the most time in is minecraft, my alltime fav for 5 years now I think,
just bought 'Kerbal Space Program' yesterday, it's pretty cool, i'll be playing that like an addict for like a week probably lol

yaltar101

Nation Builder
Dec 10, 2012
My name says enough, The_Elder_Scrolls.... T_E_S lol
Well the game I put the most time in is minecraft, my alltime fav for 5 years now I think,
just bought 'Kerbal Space Program' yesterday, it's pretty cool, i'll be playing that like an addict for like a week probably lol
I have that too :ROFLMAO:
-got a new game - play it for a week 8 hours a day - aaand back too minecraft :D

Reactions: T_E_S

VasegaardOP

Miner
Apr 28, 2014
Denmark
I realy enjoy alot of games, but they all get boring after a while, well all game expect Minecraft and League of Legends that is. So my fave games of all time would be Mc and LoL.

Reactions: T_E_S

Ath

Miner
Feb 6, 2013
1. Advanced Warfare (jk, its actually Payday 2)
2. 7 Days to Die (Pretty good)
3. *Cringe warning* Black Ops 2 (Played the shit out of it, yes I know its not 2014 either.)
4. @TheWolfsHeart *Cough* Chivalry *Cough*
5. NBA 2k15 (Getting it today actually, love NBA games.)

Series: Halo's story is amazing in my eyes, as well as GoW and Bulletstorm's. But the "series" I probably played the most is Skate, im pretty sure I have well over 2k+ hours on it and im still not bored of skate.

Reactions: Swiftflight

Foose

Miner
Oct 17, 2014
For whatever reason I really got into Minecraft this year. with that said :

1. Minecraft
2. Smash Series( why has no one else said this?)
3. League of Legends
4. Smite (by Hi-Rez, give it a look. good MOBA)
5. Payday 2