Faces of MyMinecraft

TheWolfsHeart

Server Psychopath
Vet Mod
Donor Level 3
Dec 10, 2012
Figured an update to my looks was in order. Especially since I just got a rather nice new webcam. Sorry for the lack of smiles...It's rather hard to force a smile for me without seeming awkward. xDPicture 1.jpg

TheWolfsHeart

Server Psychopath
Vet Mod
Donor Level 3
Dec 10, 2012
Rich ass Floridian... with them quilts on the wall and that sick ass bed... I might as well take the black...
Actually, the quilt was sown by my grandmother, and the bed was made of recycled wood and pallets. Not rich. Just very capable family members.

Reactions: Swiftflight

Ath

Miner
Feb 6, 2013
Actually, the quilt was sown by my grandmother, and the bed was made of recycled wood and pallets. Not rich. Just very capable family members.
Im more impressed you own a quilt down here, where I am its like 90 degrees always.

NikostratosX

The Ghost Architect
Jan 1, 2014
The last thing I saw you in, was a suit to be quite honest.
Interesting. I don't remember sharing any other pictures of me in a suit tho :eek:
Figured an update to my looks was in order. Especially since I just got a rather nice new webcam. Sorry for the lack of smiles...It's rather hard to force a smile for me without seeming awkward. xDView attachment 9575
Dat blanket tho. You be pullin in some chicks with that one, yea?

Reactions: T_E_S

StarfireAnime123

New Miner
Jan 4, 2015
Bomb ass #selfie i took when my mixtape was about to get released! you should listen to it its FIRE

Attachments

Last edited: