Essential signs Or Chestshop which do you prefer?

Which sign shop to you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boosted_FG2

Town Designer
Jan 9, 2014
Have been getting complaints about how the essential signs work and why we switched. This thread is to get everyone's opinion on which Shop chest's they would like to continue using. I'm personally fond of the chest shop due to its simplicity. You can use item id's and the chest shop will rename it for you showing you the item for sale. Without having to make another separate sign to identify them (hassle). Chestshop Made admin shops a bit easier to navigate and effortless to try to figure out which is important for new and younger players. Both have there ups and downs, but about what you guys want in the end. Get ur votes + opinions in!

BionicHavoc1

New Miner
Sep 21, 2014
i really like the signs for the shops, but it should be optional for both chests and the new signs. i've noticed that some of the signs have a hard time fitting everything into one line, using item numbers found on google can help people with some of the naming issues. Signs look alot cleaner as well, but the only good thing about why i think we should have chestshops too is because a chest can hold multiple stacks of the same item, signs can only hold upto one stack.

Foose

Miner
Oct 17, 2014
i really like the signs for the shops, but it should be optional for both chests and the new signs. i've noticed that some of the signs have a hard time fitting everything into one line, using item numbers found on google can help people with some of the naming issues. Signs look alot cleaner as well, but the only good thing about why i think we should have chestshops too is because a chest can hold multiple stacks of the same item, signs can only hold upto one stack.
Just a fyi the signs can hold a lot more than a stack. @StarfireAnime123 signs have 1000+ items on some of the signs.

Have been getting complaints about how the essential signs work and why we switched. This thread is to get everyone's opinion on which Shop chest's they would like to continue using. I'm personally fond of the chest shop due to its simplicity. You can use item id's and the chest shop will rename it for you showing you the item for sale. Without having to make another separate sign to identify them (hassle). Chestshop Made admin shops a bit easier to navigate and effortless to try to figure out which is important for new and younger players. Both have there ups and downs, but about what you guys want in the end. Get ur votes + opinions in!
The current setup I have for my shop I have the item you're buying under the sign. I do the same thing for chest shop as well. This way there can be no mistaking for what the item may be.

I really don't have a preference since I do this setup for both. I do think chest shop is a little more user friendly. But I also think it's not that hard to do once you get used.

Reactions: BionicHavoc1

Boosted_FG2

Town Designer
Jan 9, 2014
Yes you can put more items into your shops without having to tend to them all the time. Thanks for the feedback bio

Xoloz

Builder
Donor Level 2
Apr 12, 2013
Irvine
I think a larger player base is used to the Chest Shop (previous), myself included. My vote's for Chest Shop, just based on that fact.

SuperZachlee3000

Town Designer
Dec 13, 2013
I like chestshop better because I have always used it and I am used to the commands. Didn't really have much of a connection with the essentials signs but we could still keep them.

dwa1275

Builder
Jul 22, 2014
The signs are cool, but I don't like how I have to load money into the signs, an not know how much money I have

yaltar101

Nation Builder
Dec 10, 2012
there are a lot of pro's to the current plugin i don't know.
but what i do know of the chest-shop is that its just as easy to fill in the sign ( using either the item name or the item id) and its just plain easy to see your stock and refill it as its the same as putting items in a chest

Hrad

Hrad1999
Aug 8, 2013
chest shops are much more easier to work ( in my opinion) so i think we should go back to that

roewaid

Builder
Dec 10, 2012
The signs are cool, but I don't like how I have to load money into the signs, an not know how much money I have
The positive side of this is that people can sell you stuff until you are out of money. As happens with the chest shops. People keep selling the product to the chest until it says that the owner doesn't have the money.
I think the signs are better because you can set a budget that you want to buy for and you won't loose more money then that

Status
Not open for further replies.