Creative?

Anyone else want a creative world again?

• Yes

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

VasegaardOP

Miner
Apr 28, 2014
Denmark
So when i joined about a year ago, we had a creative map on here, you could simply do /server creative, and you would be in another map in creative world. would any of you guys like to have that again?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hrad

Hrad

Hrad1999
Aug 8, 2013
Yeah so instead of me going to single player server I can quickly change servers and test something. I like it :)

TheWolfsHeart

Server Psychopath
Vet Mod
Donor Level 3
Dec 10, 2012
I'm game! No reason for it not to be here! Granted, not many people used it in the past, but eh..I say give it a shot :D

zephyrnug

Architect
Dec 10, 2012
Da hood
I mainly lived in Creative when I use to play. Was disappointed to see there was no Creative world anymore when I came back. Would love to see it come back.

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
Dec 10, 2012
With the player count down again, I don't really want to divide the small population as that would leave Survival half as empty as its been the last couple weeks. If you want creative back, help build our player base again. :)

Reactions: Drill and Foose

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
Dec 10, 2012
I'd be more inclined to have an entirely new game play type than creative as that would entice new users to join (regardless if they played on survival).

Reactions: Drill and Foose

C_Hawk14

Miner
Dec 11, 2012
fffizzz, you want another world that's not creative because the player base is low?
I would like to be so kind to remind everyone this thread about minigames is still open for discussion.
This world will only feature mini-games and only a couple at a time, thus interest is hopefully kept at a certain level.

Why have you guys forgotten it?