Blue's shopping list :)

bluechops

British Vet Mod
Donor Level 5
Jan 21, 2013
England
steamcommunity.com
Hey everyone today I would like to tell you all how you can win some pretty epic prizes on the server.
You may have seen my message at the admin shop, it has been there for a while and I tought that now would be a perfect time to uncover my ideas to you all.

There is a shopping list at the admin shop, each basket of items is separate. I have found the need for mass amounts of some items and I am prepared to reward those who are talented enough to bring me a single basket.

The amount of items per basket is insane, don't expect to do this over night. However I suggest you team up. I will make sure that the rewards are distributed evenly, or you could sell some of the items at your shop in the market :p

If you have all of the items for a basket post a thread on the forums proving it, upload screenshots :p.
Then do a /mail including coordinates., I will count and make sure that all of the items are there and I will take the items and leave your reward. If your reward is too big or complicated ( ;) ) I will contact other mods or admins to reward you.

Current list of completed baskets:

TheWolfsHeart - Farmer
G0d0fd00m - Brewer
ynefpavlov - WoodCutter - Unconfirmed
Moosekos / Swiftflight - WoodCutter
Moosekos - Farmer
Moosekos - Hunter

Attachments

Last edited:

bluechops

British Vet Mod
Donor Level 5
Jan 21, 2013
England
steamcommunity.com
I am in need of another farmer. ;)

Please be aware that I was not aware that the puffer fish was sold at the dock. This was a very important part of some of the challenges. Hence I have increased the number of puffer fish required.

Updates:
  • Increased number of puffer fish.
  • Modified farmer for the next person to complete.