ATTENTION PLAYERS, NEED PLAYER INPUT ASAP

NikostratosX

The Ghost Architect
Jan 1, 2014
Then my first two questions still apply. Is he using an outside editor (a creator) or modifying it IN GAME. Pardon my lack of specifics ;P (Intuitively one would say he's editing in game but that's a lot, A LOT of work, unless you count MC Edit which is indeed outside the game and not a creator)

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
Dec 10, 2012
Then my first two questions still apply. Is he using an outside editor (a creator) or modifying it IN GAME. Pardon my lack of specifics ;P (Intuitively one would say he's editing in game but that's a lot, A LOT of work, unless you count MC Edit which is indeed outside the game and not a creator)
Not using any outside editors. Seeds are only a small function to this. MC 1.8 introduced some world generation techniques similar to that of Terrain-Control. So, I'm using the built-in worldpreset functions.

NikostratosX

The Ghost Architect
Jan 1, 2014
Oh cool; I haven't played any 1.8 except for a time where I flooded a world with bunnies and then proceeded to ignite a ground of TNT in their wake, so yeah lol Hence why I was asking. In regards to the actual spawn; will that be transferred or made after you've decided on the world generation; and if a new one is to be made (or an alteration to the current one is to be done) shall those chosen go ahead and start collaborating on the projected design?

T_E_S

Builder
Dec 23, 2012
Its not the spawn that has to look cool, it's the welcoming to new people that has to be good :)

Reactions: Foose

Foose

Miner
Oct 17, 2014
Speaking of spawn, One thing I noticed about this maps spawn was it was very direction orientated. It pointed the players north leaving the south rather scarce. Just an idea but it would be nice to have spawn in the middle of a town/village like riverside so people are more likely to head in different directions. I just don't a beautifully built town like Swordfall to be neglected and left alone.

Drakivaz

Trusted to be AFK
How about using the Geofront Spawn I put together and sent to Terc/the other worldbuilders?

Anyone who wants a look at the work I've done on a possible spawn, I'm making it publicly available. Grassroots movement!

All the spawn needs is a player market, admin shop, and a few other buildings to fill out the massive amount of space inside. I did not have time to finish it before the last reset - and I have an IRL job now, so I probably can't do much more work on it this time around.

Maybe you can? I'd love to see it be useful to the server!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qljnt6q9q16kllr/AAAf-mrZrXYIfxCOQB-5jJfia?dl=0

Reactions: Swiftflight

ynefpavlov

Town Designer
Dec 12, 2012
Welcome to the server Missmay, this might be in the wrong topic, but there are players online at the moment! :p