ATTENTION PLAYERS, NEED PLAYER INPUT ASAP

Boosted_FG2

Town Designer
Jan 9, 2014
Its best to just go into the map and explore it well then drop ur opinions here. If its not open yet fiz will have it up soon so u guys can check it out

Reactions: yaltar101 and T_E_S

ynefpavlov

Town Designer
Dec 12, 2012
Not sure if its still the same map thats online, I dont recognize the UK lol, but its definetly better with fewer of the hills.

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
Dec 10, 2012
If you want to see the current iteration, login s.myminecraft.com:25567

You won't be able to build/break anything as I havent added any plugins other than antibuild.

Boosted_FG2

Town Designer
Jan 9, 2014
VERY VERY nice fiz, I like it very much. Ores seem to be much better are more vanilla like as they should be, as well as the terrain i love it. Still rugged in some areas but a good happy medium with flat lands also. I say this is much much better than before. We may have a winner winner chicken dinner!

T_E_S

Builder
Dec 23, 2012
At first it looks like normal vanilla, but after I explored deeper into the map, it looks pretty awesome, I'm in for this one :D I like it

Also @fffizzz maybe allowing /fly would be better to have a good look at everything :)

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
Dec 10, 2012
I am still going to make some adjustments, I'd like to have a bit more variation in the map. I'm about to go out to dinner though so I likely wont be working on it agian till later.

T_E_S

Builder
Dec 23, 2012
I am still going to make some adjustments, I'd like to have a bit more variation in the map. I'm about to go out to dinner though so I likely wont be working on it agian till later.
Have a nice dinner, sir :D

rancourt

New Miner
Oct 8, 2014
that would be awesome to have you and you wife back on playing.. looking forward on seeing what you and the wife come up with

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
Dec 10, 2012
ok, new test server up. s.myminecraft.com 25567

Let me know what ya think of this version. I've raised the water a bit, made biomes smaller, unfractured the verticle parts of it.

T_E_S

Builder
Dec 23, 2012
Maybe allowing /fly makes stuff easier to explore and see, just a suggestion ofcourse :)

T_E_S

Builder
Dec 23, 2012
Your opinions REALLY matter, so check it out and let us know.
My opinion:

The mountains and flat terain look really balanced now, in a very cool way 2! also the mountains have a really cool natural look to them, and the water omg, it gives a total different feeling in my opinion, I like it a lot! I haven't gone far into the world, but I think it is a succces, I don't know if theres a lot of difference between the normal vanilla mapgeneration (haven't played in a normal vanilla map in a long time) but it sure has a touch to it I haven't seen before.

Overall Opinion:
Succes! I like it :D

-Edit-

Looking at the amount of open caves I find over the landscape it looks like theres a good healthy amount of them to explore, thats a good thing in my opinion :D

-edi edit-

The variation in biomes and their distance is perfect

Last edited: