Status
Not open for further replies.

Tercept

Administrator
Adman
Donor Level 5
Dec 10, 2012
In-game name: AwesomePieMan123
Age: 16 (it says differently on my profile, i dont like giving my real age out)
Time playing minecraft: since beta 1.5
Experience with minecraft servers: Superadmin on bender's villa minecraft server (that server isn't popular anymore, but it was at one point)
Experience with the towny plugin: Helped create a town on another server
Ever been on this server? How long ago did you join if so? Was on in the PVP world for about 1 minute before I realized I needed an application for PVE
Preferred world to play on: PVE because my friends have a town.
Bans: (if yes, please list what you were banned for) (be truthful, we can check) I don't think so, but I have been on many servers over my time playing minecraft.
What do you hope to acomplish if you're app is accepted? Build stuff, play with friends, mine.
~Edit by Peppy~
No Global bans

Edit: Forgot my name LOL (was so excited to make this application i skipped it xD)

Who are your friends in game? :D

Anidrag

New Miner
Jul 13, 2013
In-game name:Anidrag
Time playing minecraft:About 3 Years
Experience with minecraft servers: Played On Another Towny Server and Play on Some pvp Servers.
Experience with the towny plugin:I Know all the commands Also was a resident of a town :)
Ever been on this server? No
Preferred world to play on: Pve
Bans: None
What do you hope to acomplish if you're app is accepted?:I Hope to one day Become a Mayor of a Town a Somehow influence Some People.

Edit: put the P's To close to the :

Rio_fickle

Sexy Vet Mod
Donor Level 5
Dec 10, 2012
In-game name:Anidrag
Time playing minecraft:About 3 Years
Experience with minecraft servers: Played On Another Towny Server and Play on Some pvp Servers.
Experience with the towny plugin:I Know all the commands Also was a resident of a town :)
Ever been on this server? No
Preferred world to play on: Pve
Bans: None
What do you hope to acomplish if you're app is accepted?:I Hope to one day Become a Mayor of a Town a Somehow influence Some People.

Edit: put the P's To close to the :

Edit by rio: if anidrag has no bans. Approved, any admin who sees this can you rank anidrag to serf. or Erebus Anima

Maxerature

Miner
Aug 21, 2013
Houston, Tx
In-game name: Epicmandude1768
Time playing Minecraft: since 2010
Experience with Minecraft servers:Owned one (still do, just not popular anymore), moderator on many, admin on 4 or 5, OP on 1 (played on servers since they originated)
Experience with the Towny plugin: Was on my server, those servers, yea, other than a few moderator jobs, they are all Towny.
Ever been on this server? How long ago did you join if so?: Today.
Preferred world to play on: Towny World
Bans: (if yes, please list what you were banned for) (be truthful, we can check): Nope
What do you hope to accomplish if you're app is accepted?: I just want to have fun with everyone on the server, and to help everyone. I would also like to be able to escape the rank of a medieval slave (serf). Oh, and world domination, that too.

Tercept

Administrator
Adman
Donor Level 5
Dec 10, 2012
In-game name: Epicmandude1768
Time playing Minecraft: since 2010
Experience with Minecraft servers:Owned one (still do, just not popular anymore), moderator on many, admin on 4 or 5, OP on 1 (played on servers since they originated)
Experience with the Towny plugin: Was on my server, those servers, yea, other than a few moderator jobs, they are all Towny.
Ever been on this server? How long ago did you join if so?: Today.
Preferred world to play on: Towny World
Bans: (if yes, please list what you were banned for) (be truthful, we can check): Nope
What do you hope to accomplish if you're app is accepted?: I just want to have fun with everyone on the server, and to help everyone. I would also like to be able to escape the rank of a medieval slave (serf). Oh, and world domination, that too.
Thanks for the application. Sorry to say this is old and no longer required. Please enjoy your stay and let us know if you have questions.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.