Application for member of towny world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rio_fickle

Sexy Vet Mod
Donor Level 5
Dec 10, 2012
Welcome to MMC.
Now that you've joined the forums you can start an application for access to the towny world.
In this world all normal rules apply.
http://myminecraft.com/threads/ingame-rules-and-info.59/
Please read these and become familiar with them.
Any questions? speak to myself or another staff member.

To join the world of towns,survival and no pvp you must post an application for us to learn a little about you. (no personal questions)

Please copy/paste what i wrote down below and fill it out
Then when you're ready you can post it as a comment and wait for a staff member to approve/disprove it
No your answers don't have to 100% accurate. just do you're best

In-game name:
Experience with minecraft servers:
Experience with the towny plugin:
Ever been on this server? How long ago did you join if so?
Preferred world to play on:
Bans: (if yes, please list what you were banned for) (be truthful, we can check)
What do you hope to acomplish if you're app is accepted?

Example of a finished application

In-game name: riofickle
Age/School year: 17 just graduated highschool.
Time playing minecraft: almost 1 and a half years now.
Experience with minecraft servers: Very experienced, well known of servers and what they are about. also staff on a decently sized server
Experience with the towny plugin: was a mayor in 3 towns
Ever been on this server? How long ago did you join if so? Getting close to a year and half on the mmc server
Preferred world to play on: Pvp, Towny, Creative at times to practice builds.
Bans: No bans
What do you hope to acomplish if you're app is accepted?Start a nice house in the wild where my animals can breed and my grinders can spawn me monsters for xp!

Check back on you're application comment every so often, if you're app is accepted you will see Approved by the MMC staff under your application

SirCookiez

New Miner
Jul 9, 2013
In-game name: monstaaacookiez
Time playing minecraft: 1 Year so far loving it
Experience with minecraft servers: I am a moderator on 1 server currently, Its a factions pvp server I manage their site with 1 other person, Very close to a promotion for admin
Experience with the towny plugin: I spent most of my minecraft time on a towney server im used to using it and could help out new people with this amazing plugin
Ever been on this server? How long ago did you join if so? Maybe a month ago didnt really play so Decided to check it out staff seems nice and they are extremely helpful so far id rate this server 8/10 Although i havent seen the whole version of the server
Preferred world to play on: Im not really worried to be honest as long as i can build, Although im great with both towney and factions.
Bans: Nope ban free :D
-Monsta

elmombaker

New Miner
Jul 9, 2013
In-game name: elmombaker
Time playing minecraft: 2-3 years
Experience with minecraft servers: expansive. I've been an Admin a few times
Experience with the towny plugin: minimal, but you've got to start somewhere
Ever been on this server? How long ago did you join if so? No
Preferred world to play on: PVP
Bans: (if yes, please list what you were banned for) (be truthful, we can check) none
What do you hope to acomplish if you're app is accepted? access to a server with at least a few people on at a time that has factions/pvp.

Approved by the MMC staff

MooseKos

Town Designer
Donor Level 3
Dec 16, 2012
New Jersey
In-game name: moosekos
Experience with minecraft servers: quite a few servers, this is mah fave thoguh <3
Experience with the towny plugin: relatively extensive, was part of concordia, then i co-managed Rook Island in the 1.2 world
Ever been on this server? How long ago did you join if so? yes, this was my first server eveh
Bans: (if yes, please list what you were banned for) (be truthful, we can check): yeah, one time i got banned for griefing when i didnt know what it was, then again in a new world when i didnt fully understand grief
What do you hope to acomplish if you're app is accepted? get all teh monies in pve, kill ots of people in factions

Tercept

Administrator
Adman
Donor Level 5
Dec 10, 2012
In-game name: elmombaker
Experience with minecraft servers: expansive. I've been an Admin a few times
Experience with the towny plugin: minimal, but you've got to start somewhere
Bans: (if yes, please list what you were banned for) (be truthful, we can check) none
What do you hope to acomplish if you're app is accepted? access to a server with at least a few people on at a time that has factions/pvp.
In-game name: monstaaacookiez
Time playing minecraft: 1 Year so far loving it
Experience with minecraft servers: I am a moderator on 1 server currently, Its a factions pvp server I manage their site with 1 other person, Very close to a promotion for admin
Experience with the towny plugin: I spent most of my minecraft time on a towney server im used to using it and could help out new people with this amazing plugin
Ever been on this server? How long ago did you join if so? Maybe a month ago didnt really play so Decided to check it out staff seems nice and they are extremely helpful so far id rate this server 8/10 Although i havent seen the whole version of the server
Preferred world to play on: Im not really worried to be honest as long as i can build, Although im great with both towney and factions.
Bans: Nope ban free :D
-Monsta

Both of you don't really have a preference to play in the survival world. I'm going to clarify something real quick. If you prefer to play in pvp, stay in the Badlands map. Our PvE or towny world does not have pvp enabled (only in towny arenas or towns with it enabled). If you would still like to play in our towny world just send me a pm, but make sure to read the rules first.

Factions does not exist in our PvE world, and towny doesn't exist in our factions world. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or another mod/admin.

thecriptkeeper

New Miner
Jul 9, 2013
In-game name: thecriptkeeper

Time playing minecraft: ooh god, since beta 1.2 at least maybe earlier.

Experience with minecraft servers: I have been co owner, and PR of a successful gaming clan which hosted multiple MC server, and other gaming server, I have been mod on 2 other smaller servers of more of a side project, and I have been playing MC for years.

Experience with the towny plugin: probably one of my favourite plugins, along with residents since I love being a part of towns and cities and being able to add a bit of my own builds to them.

Ever been on this server? How long ago did you join if so?: I have never played on this server.

Preferred world to play on: towny PvE.

Bans: (if yes, please list what you were banned for) (be truthful, we can check): non from this server, and non other that I can recall.

What do you hope to accomplish if you're app is accepted?: I would like to either join a populated city or one day when I settle into the server more own my own populated server.

Aquachops

New Miner
Jul 6, 2013
In-game name: Aquachops
Time playing minecraft:abut 2 years and i love it
Experience with minecraft servers:i am very experienced
Experience with the towny plugin:i play on towny all the time but its saying i'm a guest now and i'm trying to become a surf again
Ever been on this server? How long ago did you join if so?yes, and about 2-3 days ago
Preferred world to play on pvp
Bans: (if yes, please list what you were banned for) (be truthful, we can check)
What do you hope to accomplish if you're app is accepted?iv never been banned before but i hope to accomplish making new worlds,severs and Lots of building

Tercept

Administrator
Adman
Donor Level 5
Dec 10, 2012
In-game name: thecriptkeeper

Time playing minecraft: ooh god, since beta 1.2 at least maybe earlier.

Experience with minecraft servers: I have been co owner, and PR of a successful gaming clan which hosted multiple MC server, and other gaming server, I have been mod on 2 other smaller servers of more of a side project, and I have been playing MC for years.

Experience with the towny plugin: probably one of my favourite plugins, along with residents since I love being a part of towns and cities and being able to add a bit of my own builds to them.

Ever been on this server? How long ago did you join if so?: I have never played on this server.

Preferred world to play on: towny PvE.

Bans: (if yes, please list what you were banned for) (be truthful, we can check): non from this server, and non other that I can recall.

What do you hope to accomplish if you're app is accepted?: I would like to either join a populated city or one day when I settle into the server more own my own populated server.
In-game name: Aquachops
Time playing minecraft:abut 2 years and i love it
Experience with minecraft servers:i am very experienced
Experience with the towny plugin:i play on towny all the time but its saying i'm a guest now and i'm trying to become a surf again
Ever been on this server? How long ago did you join if so?yes, and about 2-3 days ago
Preferred world to play on pvp
What do you hope to accomplish if you're app is accepted?iv never been banned before but i hope to accomplish making new worlds,severs and Lots of building
Your ranks are fixed. Please read the rules in the guest box as you may need to do a command to rank up to serf in our towny world.

Julio369

Miner
Dec 10, 2012
In-game name: Julio369
Time playing minecraft: Way too long
Experience with minecraft servers: 3 other servers before coming to this one. The first had factions and mcmmo. I had joined and helped build a really nice faction and base. This server fell apart because of admin and mod abuses. The second was a private server with a friend and we really didn't do anything with it. Then before coming to this server I was a member of the Into the rabbits hold server. This server had towny, lottery, shops, and the money mod in place on this one. It fell apart because of poor communication between the admins.
Experience with the towny plugin: Was a town assistant for a while then became a mayor.(Didn't do much though)
Ever been on this server? How long ago did you join if so? some time before we had to make new accounts because of that misshape
Preferred world to play on: haven't been on in a while so I don't know.
Bans: (if yes, please list what you were banned for) (be truthful, we can check) Zero bans.
What do you hope to acomplish if you're app is accepted? at the moment nothing because my laptop can't handle Minecraft.
~Edit by Peppy~
No Global Bans

_Mr_Moose_

New Miner
Jul 10, 2013
In-game name: _Mr_Moose_
Time playing minecraft: 2 years
Experience with minecraft servers: Not a lot creating a lot of playing and observing
Experience with the towny plugin: relatively known played in a towny server before
Preferred world to play on: Towny
Bans: (if yes, please list what you were banned for) (be truthful, we can check) No Bans
What do you hope to acomplish if you're app is accepted? I would like to either join a town or make one of my own.
~Edit by Peppy~
No Global bans

GrimmTaters

New Miner
Jul 10, 2013
In-game name: MrPilgrim104
Time playing minecraft: 2 years
Experience with minecraft servers: I do a little bit of everything, my favorite is building and my least favorite is pvp.
Experience with the towny plugin: My best MC experience was on a towny server so I'm hoping to get back to the good ol' days
Ever been on this server? How long ago did you join if so? I have not.
Preferred world to play on: Towny
Bans: (if yes, please list what you were banned for) (be truthful, we can check) none that I know of :p
Have fun with other folks as a member of a town
~Edit by Peppy~
1 Global ban
7.4 REP

Tonyisback

New Miner
Jul 11, 2013
In-game name:Tonyisback
Time playing minecraft:2years
Experience with minecraft servers:yes
Experience with the towny plugin:yes
Ever been on this server? How long ago did you join if so?
Preferred world to play on:Towny

ErebusAnima

Town Designer
Dec 11, 2012
Experience with minecraft servers:yes Out of 2 years playing minecraft, how long did you play servers?
Experience with the towny plugin:yes Did you play as a mayor, a town member, etc. What did you enjoy?
Ever been on this server? How long ago did you join if so? No answer here
Bans: (if yes, please list what you were banned for) (be truthful, we can check) No answer here
What do you hope to acomplish if you're app is accepted? No answer here

dedeeclair1

New Miner
Jul 12, 2013
In-game name: sarcozy
Time playing minecraft: Since early 2012
Experience with minecraft servers: I already got some private servers before with many plugins
Experience with the towny plugin: I have no idea what it is, sorry
Ever been on this server? How long ago did you join if so? I joined today! :D
Preferred world to play on: I hate pvp, so every other world is ok
What do you hope to acomplish if you're app is accepted? I've never been banned before (on any other servers) because I like helping people instead of causing them problems. And what i want to accomplish is to get some friends, because i have no one (in real-life and in-game), and have a bakery, i ever wanted a bakery and sell breads and cakes and stuff like that to people.
- Note: Im depressive and i hate my life but i won't embarass you with this -

oosq

New Miner
Jul 12, 2013
name, oosq
Time playing minecraft: about a week
Experience with minecraft servers: this one is awesome!
Experience with the towny plugin: huh?
Ever been on this server? How long ago did you join if so? 1st and only server about a week
Preferred world to play on: Pvp, Towny, Creative at times to practice builds.
Bans: No bans
What do you hope to acomplish if you're app is accepted? make freinds, and help anytown i can, gather resorces. and biuld tall things...like towers!

Awesome Pie Man

New Miner
Jul 12, 2013
In-game name: AwesomePieMan123
Age: 16 (it says differently on my profile, i dont like giving my real age out)
Time playing minecraft: since beta 1.5
Experience with minecraft servers: Superadmin on bender's villa minecraft server (that server isn't popular anymore, but it was at one point)
Experience with the towny plugin: Helped create a town on another server
Ever been on this server? How long ago did you join if so? Was on in the PVP world for about 1 minute before I realized I needed an application for PVE
Preferred world to play on: PVE because my friends have a town.
Bans: (if yes, please list what you were banned for) (be truthful, we can check) I don't think so, but I have been on many servers over my time playing minecraft.
What do you hope to acomplish if you're app is accepted? Build stuff, play with friends, mine.
~Edit by Peppy~
No Global bans

Edit: Forgot my name LOL (was so excited to make this application i skipped it xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.