A Rather...Uneeded Introduction?

TheWolfsHeart

Server Psychopath
Vet Mod
Donor Level 3
Dec 10, 2012
As the title states, this introduction isn't entirely needed, as I'm widely known on the server. HOWEVER! For those who do not know me, let me tell you about myself.

My in game name, is obviously TheWolfsHeart, though I actually go by Nicholas in actuality. Nick for short.
As far as real life [Who has that, right?] goes, I'm a student currently in his Minors for Game Design, with an Associates in Graphic Design. I started college at 15 and a half years old, and am currently sitting at a rather fun 18 years old. I'm a tech-fanatic. Especially recently, I've taken much a liking to building PC's [as well as fixing my own broken PC recently...] as well as overall just learning of Tech. My plans are to finish my minors in Game Design, and move on to a masters in Game Development. Game Art would have been included, if it weren't for the fact I can't draw well in a quick amount of time.

Within the server, I'm known as many things. A psychopath, an over-the-top guy, a wasteful idiot, a fairly good builder, and a redstoner. I take pride in all of these, including being wasteful. To me, that one's just funny to follow up with "Go big or go home." Most of the people reading this, will already know of how I am in the server. Though, there are a few things you might not have known. This was not only a post to "introduce" myself, but also a post to give a current standpoint of my life as it is, as well as just be my 6:00am typing spree.

Reactions: agentsquarepants

Swiftflight

The Prince Mod
Donor Level 2
Aug 8, 2013
Kalopsia
As the title states, this introduction isn't entirely needed, as I'm widely known on the server. HOWEVER! For those who do not know me, let me tell you about myself.

My in game name, is obviously TheWolfsHeart, though I actually go by Nicholas in actuality. Nick for short.
As far as real life [Who has that, right?] goes, I'm a student currently in his Minors for Game Design, with an Associates in Graphic Design. I started college at 15 and a half years old, and am currently sitting at a rather fun 18 years old. I'm a tech-fanatic. Especially recently, I've taken much a liking to building PC's [as well as fixing my own broken PC recently...] as well as overall just learning of Tech. My plans are to finish my minors in Game Design, and move on to a masters in Game Development. Game Art would have been included, if it weren't for the fact I can't draw well in a quick amount of time.

Within the server, I'm known as many things. A psychopath, an over-the-top guy, a wasteful idiot, a fairly good builder, and a redstoner. I take pride in all of these, including being wasteful. To me, that one's just funny to follow up with "Go big or go home." Most of the people reading this, will already know of how I am in the server. Though, there are a few things you might not have known. This was not only a post to "introduce" myself, but also a post to give a current standpoint of my life as it is, as well as just be my 6:00am typing spree.
I'm gunna inspire a game for this guy...