A possible reboot?

Would you be interested in a MMC reboot?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
Update: We have a small server running now on 1.13. Come join us in game and on discord! https://discord.gg/DQRDfR4

After two years, I'm thinking about making a come back. As many of you know, I have a couple of kids now, hell... some of you remember a time before I had any. Well, my oldest is turning 6 and is absolutely obsessed with Minecraft. I had given thought to setting up a MCPE environment, however since you cant connect to custom servers via XBOX, this was a big no for me.

With regards to a reboot? I will see how things work out. I've already paid to have my license valid with the forums again. I am setting up a test server to play with and if I get enough interest, I'll shell out some cash to purchase another beefy server.

Who would have interest in a small amounts of people whom still visit?

Last edited:

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
I have to also admit, that it would likely be small perhaps even whitelisted to have a small, fun, quality community. I haven't decided on anything at the moment. Mainly just looking over whats changed in two years and seeing if its something I'd want to do.

Tercept

Administrator
Adman
Donor Level 5
Been playing Heroes of the Storm and DND. I would love to see a reboot of the server though I wouldn't be able to dedicate my time fully to it since I'm a father of a toddler now and have other obligations. I have been keeping track of the 1.13 update and it looks amazing, along with what they have planned for 1.14.

I have absolutely no idea how I remembered my password for this, especially since I stopped playing a year before the shut down lol. Well I hope you guys remember me at least! I’m a full time college student these days nearly done with my computer science degreee. It’s been ages since I’ve played MC (at least 4-5 years now) but after looking at the switch version and everything I’ve been getting that itch to play.

These days I mostly play overwatch and random games (Monster Hunter World, various JRPGS) and such. Really looking forward to Octopath Traveler and the PS4 release of Divinity Orginal Sun 2. Not that many multiplayer games but if the server came back up I’d have to check it out. I’ll probably forget about this post on the forums again but I really wasn’t expecting posts so recent.

fffizzz

Administrator
Adman
Of course we remember you wp!

I like the idea of a small server just to hang out on and get the gang back together. I'd be up for pure survival with few addons.. What would you guys like to see "if this were to happen"?

Tercept

Administrator
Adman
Donor Level 5
Of course we remember you wp!

I like the idea of a small server just to hang out on and get the gang back together. I'd be up for pure survival with few addons.. What would you guys like to see "if this were to happen"?
Survival PvE Version 1.13, some quality of life plugins like dynmap, brewery for making custom drinks/potions, maybe some transportation type plugin (Movecraft) with limits of vehicle size to prevent lag but allow more storage for far off mining, but really nothing too much or too big. Just some things to help speed up the grind of resource gathering but no remove it.

Some pictures of the city I made in a RP server (that closed down...) The helicopter actually flew using Movecraft! Was great for travel and resource gathering.